Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance can be a major headache for Solicitors.
That’s why our sister organisation, www.insuranceforsolicitors.co.uk, have negotiated access to an extensive panel of insurers for professional indemnity cover.
In partnership with a number of City based brokers, we have a proven track record of delivering savings which beat the overall change in the market.
With our partner brokers we usually beat the overall change in market premiums for our clients.
We always acknowledge receipt of your proposal form and you will have a dedicated and named team member through the quote process.
Our insurance partners can help you manage risk on an ongoing basis as well.
The market is still settling down for the forthcoming insurance year.
However, it looks like all the insurers from last year will be around this year.
While insurers want and need rates to go up, providing no insurers exit the market we expect rates to be the same or slightly lower than last year.
Other than an insurer exiting, the only other scenario where rates could increase would be if new aggressive players from last year put up rates and hold firm – then that could trigger a rise.
For further information on any of our services, call Ray Fox on 01494 483728 or email him at email@example.com
How we can help
- Do you want to value your practice?
- Do you want to sell or merge your Practice?
- Do you want to acquire another Practice?
- Do you need help with recruitment?
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Firms looking to acquire other Practices
- Law firms for sale
- Strategic Planning for Solicitors’ Practices
- Succession Planning for Solicitors’ Practices
- Advertise your Products and Services on our site