Do you want to value your practice?
There are many reasons why you might need to have your Practice valued.
- You might be bringing in a new Partner.
- A Partner might be leaving or has died.
- You might be thinking about selling.
- You might be thinking about disposing of one of your branches.
- You might be thinking about acquiring another Practice.
- You might be thinking about buying a share of a Practice.
- You might be thinking about merging.
- You might need one for your Bank.
- You might be thinking about forming your Firm into a LLP or LTD and need a valuation for balance sheet purposes.
- You might even need one for a divorce matter, an insurance claim or even for probate.
There are very few people who have the experience to professionally value a Practice.
Generally, accountants haven’t got a clue when it comes to valuing law firms.
The only way of really knowing what a Practice is worth, is to have had the experience of selling them and we have sold dozens & dozens of them over the years.
We specialize in working for Law Firms.
To date we have worked for over 696 Solicitors’ Practices both in the UK and overseas.
I doubt that there is any other organisation in the UK who has worked for so many Law Firms ~ and I have the letters of reference to prove it.
If you need your practice valued, just call us on 01494 483728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How we can help
- Do you want to value your practice?
- Do you want to sell or merge your Practice?
- Do you want to acquire another Practice?
- Do you need help with recruitment?
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Firms looking to acquire other Practices
- Law firms for sale
- Strategic Planning for Solicitors’ Practices
- Succession Planning for Solicitors’ Practices
- Advertise your Products and Services on our site