Do you need help with recruitment?
Without a doubt, staff and skills shortages can have a significant deleterious effect on your Practice.
If only there was a simple and inexpensive way to recruit the staff you need.
Whether you are looking for a locum, a para-legal, a solicitor, a licensed conveyancer, a legal executive, a secretary, receptionist, clerk, a lawyer, a barrister or even a self employed consultant, we can help.
Traditional recruitment methods such as using employment agencies and placing advertisements can be expensive, time consuming, and, more worryingly, ineffective.
So our sister organisation, www.RecruitmentForSolicitors.co.uk have developed an inexpensive, simple, ethical and cost effective solution to solve your recruitment challenges.
For a one off cost of just £250 + VAT [= £300.00], you can advertise one of your vacancies on our site for a whole year.
You can even change your advert once a month when your positions are filled.
If you have two positions to advertise, the cost is just £400 + VAT [= £480.00].
For three or more positions, the cost is just £500 + VAT [= £600.00].
But there is no success fee payable!!
If you are a regular recruiter of legal staff, try our fixed fee, 12 month unlimited recruitment package for just £1,000 + VAT.
Book now and you will get 12 months advertising with us:
- Advertise as much as you like, as often as you like.
- Change your adverts whenever you like.
- No hidden costs.
- No Agency or Success fees
- We’re inexpensive and effective
- We have a database of over 90,000 legal staff
Just think, if you recruit just one person from our web site on a salary of £50,000, you would save £10,000 that you would otherwise have to pay to an employment agency.
All you need to do is click on www.RecruitmentForSolicitors.co.uk with your name, job title, name and address of your firm together with a brief outline of the type of position you are looking to fill.
We will do the rest. If it’s easier, just call me on 01494 483728 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard or AmEx.
If you prefer, you can print off an order form and post it with a cheque.
How we can help
- Do you want to value your practice?
- Do you want to sell or merge your Practice?
- Do you want to acquire another Practice?
- Do you need help with recruitment?
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Firms looking to acquire other Practices
- Law firms for sale
- Strategic Planning for Solicitors’ Practices
- Succession Planning for Solicitors’ Practices
- Advertise your Products and Services on our site